Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tool #5

When I saw Makebeliefs Comiz, I thought that would be a great idea for our students to use when they have to draw a comic strip on primary and secondary succession. I know many of them are not amazingly talented artists and would appreciate being able to do their comic strip online. However, the only thing that I do not like about it is that it limits the creativity of my students. I would love for them to draw however they see it and not necessarily choose from what they are given. 


Here's My video from GoAnimate:
It was fun and I can see how the kids would enjoy it. 



I do know that many of my kids enjoy using Prezi for their presentations. It is a different way to present things and they like to use them for projects when they are mostly relaying information. It is something I would like to get better at using. I know they kids like them and it would be nice to use it as an instructional tool to change things up in the classroom a bit. 

I would really like to check out MixBook. It would be a nice scrapbook to create for the kids for the end of the year or use personally for my family that is out of state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment